Sunday, 29 June 2008

Talk about Last minute Chaos

We picked our van up from storage today to get it organised for theholidays and as if it's not close enough Tim has suddenly decided that we could go on the Wednesday evening and stop off in Cumbria so he can work in the area on Thursday morning and then we could leave from there. SO as long as whatever site we book into can allow us to stay beyond the 12 midday checkout time we could be off a day early. Cripes. .....Need to get my you know what in gear!!!

Now I have an order for a Silver WEdding card to make for a lady in my work to give her son & DIL and I have to have that done for Wednesday and now a friend I've yet to meet at our meet up at Ferry Meadows has contacted me to ask if I can make an anniversary card for her parents as well. So I now have 2 cards to make for Wednesday - Oh the joys!!!!

Thanks goodness most of the other stuff for packig is organised.

And a litle stroke of luck has come our way - my mum has taken Katie for a couple of days as the kids are now off on holiday and I still have to work til Wednesday so I'd have been leaving the kids in by themselves for a few hours so this makes it a little easier just the older two on their own. I don;t need to worry so much now. Or maybe I should worry more - lol


Louise had a fab birthday yesterday and when we had finished our shopping spree she was the proud owner of 4 new pairs of jeans, 10 new tops, new converse ( Which I had bought her last week), new straighteners, a new watch, waistcoat and socks and she still has £20 to spend so I have persuaded her to hang onto it til we go on holiday as there will no doubt be stuff she sees there.


Here is the birthday girl again!!



Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

Liz said...

The joys of going on holiday. Hope you have a lovely time Anne Marie and Louise looks lovely in her birthday photo!