WEll it looks like I can't find the blog I started just recently so I found this one instead. I seems to have had a go at his last year and never got beyond the first post. I must do better this time. LOL!! At least I know how to find this one.
Soif you're reading this for the first time then I'm not much different to the person described originally except we're all ayear older and not much wiser!
Still making cards now and again but the love of my life just now is my fabulous new caravan. It's A Lunar Quasar 615 and it's our ideal van so we'll be sticking with it for quite some time I think.
Today's chaos has involved me getting a new washing machine delivered and fitted only to discover that the new fangled shaped front fouls up the door of the fridge and so I now have to engage a joiner to move the cupboard, worksurface, supports, dishwasher and fridge along a little so I can get the fridge door open. Complicated or what?
then to top all that my 2 oldest daughters got sent home from school early after a power failure and decided not to come home but to go to their friend's house and didn't tell me. Forgetting that I hear about these kind of things through my work the local college. they though that by phoning the house and leaving a message on the answering machine they would be ok. I didn't get the message as I don;t always listen to them right away and I had told them before if that happens they are to come home and phone me at work. Kids, eh?
now we are all ready to head off to said school to watch the school show and to be honest we don;t even know if it will be on as they may not have had the power back on yet!!
Tuesday, 10 June 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment