
I made this one for my parents to give Louise on her birthday on Saturday. Googled the image and have used it before on another netball themed card.
anyone who knows my Louise will know that she's not girly at all and hates pink so I hope she doesn't notice the ribbon too much -lol
This si the one I made for her as she loves her converse trainers. Couldn't think of anything else for her. used eyelets in the lace holes and red ribbon for lacesHave a lovely day!

4 comments:
OMG Georgette and Louise are so alike, not liking pink, love converse/rocket dog, black skinny jeans etc etc not an ounce of being a lady..................need I go on.
I am sure she will treasure it and if she may even want to frame the card for the bedroom wall
Brilliant cards Anne Marie, I am sure Louise will love them. My daughter is netball mad too! Louise Emma Forum
2 fab cards there hun - Louise is sure to love them both xxx Wish her happy birthday from aunty witch xxx
2 fab cards Anne Marie, Louise is sure to love them.
Emma my grandaughter just loves her converse trainers too
Norma
Post a Comment