So what's been happening in my chaotic life recently?
We spent the weekend at my mother's house and although the sun was shining there was a cold wind but we had our barbeque on Saturday and it was lovely - we had a gazebo up and our awning heater on underneath it so we were all nice and warm.
Just found out today that our caravan is ready to be collected again after having a repair done to her so it's 2 weeks on Thursday til we're off on our holidays in our wonderful caravan again!
Now back to my first love - the card making. I am starting to get inspired again looking at all the lovely cards and creations on othe rfolks blogs and websites so I will probably "hit the hut" later tonight and make a start. I have a couple of orders to get done for the end of term and it's my hubby's birthday while we are away on holiday so I need to get his card done before we go.
I have no idea of what I'm going to do for him but I'll put it on here when I eventually get it done!!
BTW if yo don't already know - hitting the hut means going out to my little shed in the garden where I have all my craft stash stored. I am a bit of an expert now at squeezing the maximum amount of storage intot he small space I have and it was once described as "only shed known of with elasticated walls" That was my friend Viv form the Craft forum we are on - www.imag-e-nation.com
You just gotta love her sense of humour!!!
Anyway i'm off now to have a cuppa and think about what i'm doing this evening.
Have a lovely day!

1 comment:
looking good hun... now you just got to keep it up :)
look forward to readin more XX J
Post a Comment