The "rules" of the game: ~ Each player answers the questions about themselves. ~ At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. ~ Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
So here goes anyway
What was I doing 10 years ago??
It was 1998 and I had 2 daughters aged 4 and coming up 3. Katie hadn't yet arrived. I was doing Ann Summers parties in the evening as the girls were too young for me to work during the day. I loved it. We still lived in a ground floor flat not far from where we are now. I think I was driving my wee sexy black Volvo 440 sports which I loved and we sold it to buy a smaller car the following year and 3 weeks later I fell pregnant and we had then to buy a bigger car - lol. typical!!
Anyway that was me 10 years ago.
5 things on my list for today
1. Get monthly shopping delivered when I get home from work and put it all away.
2. As it's Pay day today I have to pay all the bills tonight.
3. Make a start on OH's birthday card and start on a couple of orders
4. Sort out the washing machine that I left running this morning (see next post about this morning's chaos!!lol )
5. Sort out Lorna's clothes for the holidays - I can see that getting put off til tomorrow night as i don't reckon there'll be much time left after everything else.
Snacks I enjoy
I love toasted cheese for a supper but I love my chocolate and crisps too. trying to be good though and eating fruit instead to help weight loss. Working well so far - Love this time of year for fruit.
What Would I do if I was a millionaire?
Chuck my job right away!! then I'd sort out my family and put money away for the kids in the future, pay off the bills and possibly move to France to live.
Places I've Lived
Glasgow - Govanhill( to age 5), Hillington (to age 10), Cardonald (to age 18), Mount Florida ( a few months up to age 21), Queens Park ( 4 years to age 25) , Cathcart ( a few months age 25), Toryglen (2 years to age 27)
Neilston (to age 20)
Paisley ( 1 year around age 19)
East Kilbride ( from age 27 - present)
whew that was a lot of moving around!!
People I'm going to tag now
There aren't many people left on Imag-e-nation who haven't already been tagged so I'll add those names I can think of
Joanie
Ger
Crafty Betsy
Carole M
that's it for just now.
See you all later on.
Have a lovely day!

No comments:
Post a Comment