Monday, 23 June 2008

It's the Final Countdown

Only 10 more sleeps til we go on holiday. Can't wait and if the rest of the days at awork are anything like today then it will fly by. Couldn't believe how quickly the day went past, before I knew where I was it was time to go home. That'll do for me!!
Other than work and getting organised there's not much else going on. Well there is one thing but I can't say anything as the people involved might read this and that would let the cat out of the bag but by Saturday night hopefully I should be able to reveal all!!
Let's put it this way I have quite a lot to do this week for one thing and another and I'm determined to be really good on my diet as it's a last ditch push to lose half a stone before the hols! Some hope of that!!!
So for now i'm off to do some of my ironing and my halo is shining so maybe I'll even slip in some of OH's stuff as he's never going to get it done in time. I always sad I wouldn't give in and end up doing his ironing again as I'm sick of doing it and I have a job to do too but he's sucha lazy so and so about it that it's pilingup and coming out the door to meet me so I think that just for th eholidays I'll get some inroads into it ! Good of me or what??? LOL!
It can be part of his birthday pressie from me!!
Catach you later!

Have a lovely day!

No comments: