Thursday, 19 June 2008

An order today

I got an order today for First Birthday Party invites. I can do them simply printed with the details on them and supply envelopes for them. Getting £5 for 50 so I thought that was ok. I would have doen it for free for this girl as she is a good friend so I just matched what she saw them for in the shops.
SO i'll get on to that tonight. Should be simple enough - huh!! famous last words.
I will deffo get my doctor card finished and I need to get onto the batch of thinking of you and get well cards I need for a girlin work and I also need to get Louise's and Tim's birthday cards ready as Louise is 13 next week and Tim has his ??th birthday while we're away on holiday!!
Just in the middle of making dinner now and then I'm nipping intothe town centre for a bit.
Today at work we were really busy with the last minute end of term rush for printing. And both our machines had to have the engineer out tot hem one for the used toner to be emptied and the big one needed a Preventative maintenace service which takes ages to do but just before the engineer arrived we managed to totally b****r up the drawer in the big machine - I left just after he arrived so hopefully he gets it fixed or we could well have chaos on our hands tomorrow!!
Right off to sort dinner - might post some more later on tonight!! bye for now.
Have a lovely day!

No comments: