To publish the link to my blog as a few people seem to have stumbled across it anyway - thanks for the nice comments folks.
Needless to say I haven't made it out to the shed just yet as other things seem to be getting in the way. I went to the town centre to pick up Louise after an ice skating session which was a reward for her and some classmates for consistent good timekeeping, attendance and uniform wearing throughout first year. anyway it proved to be an expensive pick up as I ended up in d2 and bought her a new pair of Converse boots as part of her birthday which isn't for over a week. Not too bad though as they were in the sale and although I wouldn't say as much to Louise they are really quite sweet. Red and white check with strawberries on them.
So that's half of her birthday taken care of and she's happy. they have to be better than the grotty ones she's wearing just now. I wanted to put apic of them on but for some reason she won;t let me. Could she be just a little tiny bit ashamed of them!!!LOL!!!
Anyway Lorna's friends at school all thought her hair was great and even her teachers commented on it. A few of her friends asked if I was a hairdresser or had any training and were surprised when she said no - that's me - ever the enthusiastic amateur!!! LOL
I think Louise could be next in the firing line at the weekend and that'll be them sorted for the holidays.
Katie is keeping hers long as it's easier to tie up out of her way if it's warm as she gets so hot and sticky i thought best keep her hair out of the way as much as possible. If I could gt away with shaving her head completely for the summer to keep her cool I would!! Maybe!!
Have a lovely day!

1 comment:
Love yor blog Anne Marie,another one i am going to enjoy reading,great pic of Lorna, love the hair.
Congratulatons on getting there,
the only thing is, am getting nothing done for reading blogs
Norma
Post a Comment