I'm sat here waiting for the nice young man who is fixing my kitchen unit and worktop to finish off so I can get organised. I know I should be glad of a little time to relax but you know me I'm not good at relaxing in the house and I feel restricted. He's doing a grand job but it now shows that I need to re paper my kitchen and soon!! Ho hum I can see I'll be busy over the summer holidays!! Must start looking for a good and cheap wallpaper - hee hee maybe I should have a word with the painters in work and see if they can get me a discount!!
Oh well, off again as I must seee about paying this nice man - God knows how much yet. Might need to pay his Dad the rest tomorrow in work!!!
Have a lovely day!
No comments:
Post a Comment