
Well, it's the last sunday that I have to prepare the kids for scholl for 6 or 7 weks as they break up next Friday. unfortunately I still have to work til the following Wednesday before we finish for the summer hols and I can't wait.
It has been wet and clammy here today. I have just cut Louise's hair and I think she's in shock as it's very short compared to what she was used to - BUT she did ask for it to be that short and she has straightened it beyond belief. I prefer it to be turned under slightly to soften the look but she likes the poker straight look and so as it is just freshly cut it looks a little spiky at the ends.
she'll be 13 next week and this is her teen trauma starting - did I say starting? I should have said going on - since she was 2!!! LOL
Anyway ...................
Judge for yourself. I think she looks lovely but then again I'm kinda biased!!LOL!!!
WE've also invited MIL to spend the week with us when we go to Ireland witht he caravan and I'm already wondering about the sanity of that but it'll be fine, I hope. I think she's quite looking forward to it as she doesn't go away on her own since FIL passed away.
Right that's all for now and I'd beetter go get myself organised for work in the morning or I'll be all over the shop.


No comments:
Post a Comment