I've at last broken my duck and made a card. It's an anniversary card for my hubby as we celebrat our 16th Anniversary while we are away in Ireland next month. So I thought, best be organised.
Kept it simple and colours are burgundy and white not red and white as it looks in the picture.


7 comments:
Lovely card Anne Marie like the burgandy youve used.
Myrax
Lovely card Anne Marie, glad to see you are back on the crafting trail again! x
Lovely card Anne Marie, judging by the card you have got your mojo back on track, can you send some down to me please
Norma x
fabulous card Anne Marie
Lovely elegant card Anne Marie x
Finally had time to catch up with you blog, AnnMarie. Loved looking at the pics of your summer so far...hopefully more to come. If you pop to my blog I have something for you.
got something on my blog for you Anne marie
Post a Comment