Friday, 1 August 2008

Off On Our Travels Again Today

We'll be leaving again in a couple of hours -OH will be back to tow the van and I'll take his car up to collect MIL and then it's off to Stranraer for the night and hopefully the early ferry in the morning to Ireland.
Needless to say it's raining again - oh joy!!
I haven't done any more cards and I'm feeling a bit peeved by that as I'd liked to have done some more but got no mojo just now at all.
I need to ask Toni http://cardsncandles.blogspot.com/and Margaret http://allmyspecialthings.blogspot.com/ if they can help me here. I keep getting told they have stuff on their blog for me but I'm afraid I don't know how to add it to mine. I'm still learning this stuff and haven't had much time to study it lately but I keep getting frustrated by this type of thing. Hope you ladies can help.
Better get off now i've finished the tea my daughter made me and I now have no excuse for not getting on with packing the van with the food etc.
Have a lovely week all and I'll catch you all up when I get back.



Have a lovely day!

No comments: