Monday, 11 August 2008

Back to the Routine

Well, folks I'm back from my jaunt to Northern Ireland and already it's chaos!! I have just discovered that my tumble drier still isn't workling but with a ddifferent problem this time. It is the drum that's not turning and so it's raining now and I have nearly a weeks worth of washing to get sone and no drier!. Oh well, that's life!!
And me and the kids have an appointment at he dentist in just over an hour so I'd better get moving as I want to go to the local church this afdternoon and give blood as well. I am one of the few people around who have O - neg blood and so they are always asking me to give blood as that's the "neutral" bloods which can be given to anyone at anytime and hopefully no bad effects so as you can imagine they are always looking for donors. I don't do much for charity as we can't afford it but this I can do!!
So off for some brekkie and get the girls up and get going. I'll post some more later on about my holiday and maybe some pics if I can sort them out. Hubby has most of them on his laptop just now as I downloaded them onto it while we were away and he's gone to work - how inconsiderate of him!!!!


Have a lovely day!

No comments: