Wednesday, 20 August 2008

Another One Bites The Dust

week that is - a whole week has gone by since I posted last. I am now back at work in the sweatshop we call a print room. It is so stiflingly hot that today and yesterday I have felt physically sick and my tummy has been acting up really badly - I have IBS and the heat in there isn't helping me just now. They say the extractors will be fixed this moth but I am reserving judgement on that!!!
Girls all back at school as well and I find it very hard to actually conceive the idea that I have a 4th year daughter now. I remember 4th year and it was a great time in my life. I hope Lorna's 4th year is as exciting and fun as mine was.
SO apart from that and the fact that my main PC is in the shop for a repair on the Graphics/video card - it needs a new one - I can see a big bill here but hey ho!!! - not a lot else going on

Oh yes the Manchester thing - it's all coming together nicely now and I'm really looking forward to it got to get the first anniversary of my FIL's passing over with the week before mind you - not looking forward tot hat but it has been one quick year. I will always remember the details of that night like it was yesterday. I suppose it's one of those memories that will stay with me, a bit like the birth of my daughters. I can remember every detail of those as well.
Next thing on the agenda is seeing MIL this weekend as SIL is up for a week to se eus all and her daughter , my neice is arriving next week for a week and no doubt it will be chaos then as well. Poor girl hasn't been keeping well and through surgery and lots of meds she is gaining strength and able to enjoy her teen years now.
Right I'm off to do some work - got an order to fill and need inspiration for it.
I'll try to remember to post it on here when it's done.


Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Hope things at work improve Anne Marie I know from personal experience how unpleasant it is having IBS at work. Take care.x