Wednesday, 13 August 2008

It's Wednesday already!

And the week is disappearing from under my feet.
I am running about in circles at the moment trying to do far too many things at once. I keep thinking once this is done or that is by with then I'll be able to relax but more and more keeps cropping up to be dealt with and I'm finding the days aren't long enough again. I haven't even had time to think about making cards and I go back to work on Monday too. I did find a large part of my Christmas card stuff last night though.
We were at my bro's for his eldest son's 13th birthdya yesterday and it was nice but on the way home Katie kept asking for the window to be opened and saying she had a sore tummy. I did think she looked a little grey around the gills when we left so we had been home about 10 mins and she called me up from the bathroom where she was crouched over the toilet and moaning loudly. she promptly threw up violently and went really white. Poor wee thing almost melted into her bed then and we left a bucket beside her just in case. she was ok this morning but I kept her to very light food and nothing till at least 11am and she's gone to bed tonight chirpier but tired!
So with that and all the preparations for our Manchester weekend I have been kept very busy today and it looks like no let up over the next fdew days either.
Back to work and school on Monday for me and the kids so it will be chaos this weekend getting everything checked and organised but I am strangely looking fofrward to getting back into my routine and seeing all my collaegues again and getting back on the diet which has been seriously blown out of the window this last few weeks.
Right i'm off to sort out he photos from Ireland and see if I can put a couple on here.


Have a lovely day!

No comments: