Manchester is over and it was fantastic and thanks to everyone who attended. It was had work organising it but it was well worth it all!!
My tennis elbow has gotten very much worse this week and my job isn't helping matters at all. I try to rest it as much as possible but it's nigh on impossible at work. SO it starts off int he morning reasonably well as it's been rested overnight and by the end of the day it's all swollen and really painful and my lecturer on Tuesday night said it looked kind bruised which I could see as well.
Not to worry - just another of those little things to annoy me.
3rd week of my haircutting course and some of us started on our 2nd cut - a concave bob which basically means that the shortest bit is at he nape of the neck getting longer down the sides but still keeping the ends all at one level if you know what I mean. Enjoying this cut more as my block (doll's head thingy) is starting to show more definition in the ends of the hair - really straggly ends to begin with.
Must get a pic and put it on here!Spooky things but you should see the men's' one - it's hysterical - has a full length moustache and beard for you to work on and the one I saw looked like Michael Jackson with his face mask on!! LOL
So the weekend is upon us now and I feel like I have amillion things to do ahgain. Got orders for 4 cards today in work and they all need to be done by next Wednesday. Better get moving on them.
Will hopefully post again before another week goes by as we're off on our travels again next thursday night o north Wales for meet up with some of our friends from thr caravan forum. Looking forward to that.
Have a lovely day!

5 comments:
Hope your elbow improves soon hun, glad to hear that the hairdressing is going well. xx
oooh fab that your hairdressing is going well , sounds fun ! if you fancy entering our mid monthly competitions for craft prizes, or our weekly challenges for fun and inspiration , pop in and sign up free at our crafting site www.fiskarettes.co.uk
x jayne x !!!
Hi hun....hope ya ok, see you haven't done much on your blog lately. so I will tell you here and leave message on facebook ......please pop to my blog hun as I have tagged you xxx
A wee surprise waiting for you here http://sheikaspalaceawali.blogspot.com/search/label/awards
Well hello hun, fancy finding you here. I too am new to blogging AND will never forget that very first Manchester Meet! You are such an angel. -x-
Post a Comment